Wonderschool Case Study
WordPress blog management, SEO content strategy & creation, social media oversight
Wonderschool is a startup that helps educators open preschools and child cares in their homes.
I started working with Wonderschool as the Lead Content Creator for their new blog in March 2017.
They wanted to upgrade their blog and create blog posts to capture leads through Google search on both the parent (B2C) and provider (B2B) sides.
Tasks and accomplishments:
- I migrated the Wonderschool blog from WordPress.com to cloud hosting and added an SSL certificate when they rebranded from One Preschool to Wonderschool
- Optimized new and existing content for on-page SEO
- Managed and edited the work from a team of other freelance writers
- Strategized content promotion and backlink building
- Wrote at least 2 in-depth posts per month including designing and creating infographics and Pinterest pins
- Oversaw social media strategy on five platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
I increased the blog’s page views from 0 to about 2k per month in six months.
I optimized Wonderschool’s blog content so their blog posts ranked on the first page of Google for long-tail targeted keywords in their niche.